8.6.08

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Not much to say here today. Hot, hot, hot damn it's hot outside. 94F and I sunburned myself talking on the phone with my brother while in the pool. I took 2000 mg of the serum in Iced Tea. Not bad. I was casual with it today, not dosing myself until 10:00 am. Followed up with another 2000 mg shot at about 2:00 pm. Suffered another headache today. Fleetingly I thought that this my be the serum, because this is a side effect of the drug, but further thoughts made me realize that I don't go after cups of coffee when I use the serum, therefore I could very well be withdrawal from the caffeine. Here's the deal; I had the second dose after the first headache on the first day & I had the second dose before the headache on the second day. This seemingly make the time of the second dose independent of the headaches. On both days i didn't drink coffee until after the headache set in; 4:00 pm the first day, 3:00 pm the second day. In both cases the headache was relieved, therefore I think that it is more of a caffeine thing than a Piracetam issue. At noon I barbecued some chicken, and made foil packs of potatoes, onions, and peppers (green & cubanelle) to throw on the grill. Note here that the foil packs should get direct heat on the grill. Mine were indirect and didn't get the crispness I wanted. I was worthless after lunch. I had too much sun I think.

Listening to The Secret Agent Channel as I write this, and I kind o' dig it immensely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home