7.6.08

Saturday Goes Down

Started the day with a 2000mg dose at 6:00 am and found that I didn't want any coffee. I went down for nap at 8:00 am. I guess I didn't get enough sleep the night before. Got up again at 9:00am and got ready to head out to the shops. Didn't get out the door until 11:00 am, took another 2000 mg dose and shopped. Came home, stowed the goods, and started working around the pool, blasting the tiles to clean them with a new power washer. Then I got in the pool and enjoyed a couple of ice colds. It was 4:00 pm before realized I hadn't eaten today, and that was only due to the nagging headache I was feeling come on. I made some coffee and held a sausage festival. I grilled 2 frankfurters, a bratwurst, and 6 red hot Italian sausages. It was the best sausage fest I ever attended.

After that I started to recuperate from the low blood sugar. I connected a 500 GB drive to an ancient computer and turned it into Network Attached Storage and an FTP server via the modern miracle of FreeNAS. There's tons of tutorials about it out there and it is really quite easy. I recommend that you try and hook up and old computer and yourself at the same time.

Also, the wife discovered the Piracetam, researched it and signed off on it, which is way cool given her RN background. Also, I told my brother, who didn't sign off on this experiment, not because of the material, but because of my lack of stringent scientific method. According to him, I don't have a control group, so my research has no validity. My methods have become unsound. I'm not really arguing this point, I just thought I was going to dabble a bit, not submit a paper to the American Journal of Psychiatry. Oh well, damn my aberrant behavior! I argue the the vast majority of the populace not ingesting Piracetam is my control group.

So to spite the naysayers, I Will continue to call what I am doing an experiment in psychonautic frontiers and I will also continue to call my garage "The Laboratory" and to take it yet one step further, the Piracetam will here forth be referred to as "the Serum".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home