1.6.08

Psychonaut

I always identified with the whole idea of the psychonaut. Perhaps it's the unrewarding position I find myself in my work life, or maybe the isolation I feel being so far away from my family and friends, but I need to explore. I always have the need to adventure, and that need has been woefully neglected, and for no good reason. So, I want to let the adventure begin.

My plan has a three pronged attack.

Number One: Piracetam. This smart drug entered my radar via a new acquaintance I've met. Basically, it is not a scheduled drug in the US, and has had many clinical neurological improvements noted in studies. According to EROWID the effects seem subtle, yet intriguing. Best part? Oh yeah, Amazon.com deals it. More to follow on this I am sure. This alone should provide a psychonautic log that should be an interesting read.

Number Two: Abuse the MBTA. I should be riding the hell out of this and exploring the urban landscape. No where is off limits. I'm going to vastly expand my knowledge of the area.

Number Three: Make this adventure a photo documentary.

Hopefully this will give me the fuel to keep this blog rolling and of course I will be using The Handbook of All Things Adventure. The only problem is when you're in a tight spot when you are young, you can fast talk your way with pure ignorance of the law, but the older you get, the more it looks shady. But then freedom has always come with a price.

Let's see how this works out. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home