6.6.08

Big Black Tub

The Piracetam arrived yesterday in a big black tub, like all the Creatine weight lifting recovery drinks I've seen at the GNC's I've sporadically have entered through out my lifetime. So without hesitation, I fired it up, 2000mg in a Crystal Light media straight to the brain. I have to say that most of the effects I felt were the apprehension of taking Piracetam for the first time. I was anxious, it was 5:00 pm and I didn't know what to expect. At first, there were no effects. By 7:00pm, I was in a good state of well being and felt a general sense of good adjustment. By 8:00 pm, I actually felt pretty witty and I think that this was the peak. I was in bed at 11:00 pm, but felt a little more up than usual, a little excited for what ever reason.

So there you go, nothing earth shaking about this so far, an I've had a similar effect on my state of well being by mega-dosing vitamins while starving for vegetables on board my old submarine.

I fired up 2000 mg first thing this morning, backed with 2 mega-vitamins and packed another 2000mg for lunch. I will continue at a later point, with a detailed report of my day. I will try to note any incredibly insightful witticisms, real or imagined for your reading pleasure.

~~~LATER~~~

So the gold rush is over for today. All in all it was a fun experience. I found that I didn't want as much coffee as I normally do. It seemed as if my mind was more alert, and I didn't need the coffee. Also, it seemed as if obscure words and phrases I would have to take time to dig up from my memory were right there for me, on time, when I needed them and fit in the context perfectly. I noted that I suffer form a diminished sense of smell and discovered that this is anosmia. This condition is probably related to my submarine days, sinusitus, and other olfactory degrading activities. I took the second dose at noon and the peak for me seemed to come on at 2:30 pm and crescendo at 3:45 pm. I had several a-ha insights into the plasma chamber I work on, that required no effort and side stepping hours of trouble shooting. I mean that happens quite regularly for me, but today the results came without effort. So far the first 24 hours of psychonautic experimentation is rewarding and I am encouraged to proceed forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home