22.4.06

Pandora FM

Word Up,G!

I know that you liked the whole Pandora thing and I don't know if you have tried LastFM yet, but you can sign up for a free account there and they will monitor what you play on you computer's music software and hook you up with recommendations, but what is really cool abut these 2 things is that they have hooked up with each other through PandoraFM Which will monitor what you're listening to on Pandora and add it to a playlist on Last FM so you can go back and listen to the things you like. How cool is that? I dunno, I just started trying it out, but if it does in fact turn out to be cool, you're welcome! And if not, well,

. . . Awkward. . .

Hey this was a useful email, I think I'll post it on my blog.

--
Jam On, Kiddo,

The Migrant Ion Farmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home