22.11.05

Subaru VS Ion Farmer

A dark, rainy day and bumper to bumper traffic always has me driving a little more cautious than usual. Not this guy. He was on me like a backpack for miles and I had "The Inking", y'know when it's obvious somethings going to happen, it's just a matter of time. . . BASH!

I had enough room in front of me that when he hit, I'd be clear of anyone in front of me. I saw the whole thing happening literally miles before it happened and there was nothing I could do about it. Anyway, I'm OK and they're OK and now it's just a matter of time and money.

As you can see the Subaru took the brunt of the damage and I am happy to say that the "Station Wagon on Steriods" that I dirve, sometimes called a Magnum, escaped with minor scratches as far as is visable to the eye. Of course, once the bumper is removed, there's no telling what the deal is.

So, I'm starting my holiday a little early to get some paperwork done.

Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home