5.10.05

Declaration of victory over Tome, Logo & The Ivory Coast

It has been too long since I have heard from my friends in Tome, Logo, West Africa, so I sent Barrister Ottis Charles my Declaration of Victory. Being the legal type that he is, I hope he knows what he can do with it.

CHILDREN of TOME, LOGO!!

As the last surviving Correspondant, I hereby claim victory over this Dynasty, with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities thereto appertaining.

After four days of sorrowful waiting, my soldiers once more tread the soil of your noble country. They are the pioneers in the great work of revenge. For them, what emotions it calls forth, and what pride!

To complete the work they have made the sacrifice of their lives. Danito unanimously urges them on, and in the folds of their flag are inscribed the magic words, "Right and Liberty."

Long live Ion Farmer.

Long live Spermy Joe.

General-in-Chief of the Dispatch Armies,

Danito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home