26.9.05

Dissatisfaction & New Games

Well, the weekend came and went, and it left me feeling the need to make some minor changes in my life. I'm excited a little bit about that. Dissatisfaction is one of my favorite emotions, not as gratifying as "righteous indignation", but I guess that's why it's called dissatisfaction. Not being satisfied is cool, because it makes you see the reality of your life and what you can do to make it better. It's those little distinctions in the everyday unimportant decisions that are made that guide you in your overall direction in life, and like everybody else, I've got some that are taking me in a direction I don't want to go.

When I look back on my last six months, and the changes that I have already made in my life, I find it amazing on a personal level, and there is no reason that I cannot continue to strive for a higher quality life. Focus is a funny thing, because it allows you to penetrate barriers that would otherwise stop you. Life is such a mental game, wherein your attitude and the way that you perceive situations alter your reality. It's like magic, and the real power of magic is its ability to alter the present. Now stop screwing around and get back to work!

Speaking of screwing around, I added a bunch of games to My Website including the Atari classic, Adventure, and some 80's arcade games. There's also some Kewlbox games with the power player codes available. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home