3.8.05

Back to Freedom Alley Studios

Howdy Doodies!! I updated my WEBSITE today for the first time in months. Really, all I did was to prune the dead links. I have to come up with some changes for it though, it's a little confusing because it started as an experiment to see if I could make a halfway decent site and grew into some experimental mumbo jumbo. The main purpose it started out with was a repository for the acoustic music I recorded of Summersville, WV muscians so that they could have a place to always find their music. After my intial successes, it got weird. Anyway, I want to change the overall layout and the way it looks. My apologies if I lose some account information, which has been the biggest thing keeping me from doing to transition in the first place. I think that I can keep the database intact, but I guess we'll see. Lately the Binary Gods have had me on their "Smite" list. Keep the faith, Chief!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ion Farmer said...

Thanks for the feedback! You're the first one to give me something constructive about it in a long time!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home