28.7.05

A new sketch & Beer vs Bikes

My lady's friend came for a visit all last week and we had a great time. As you can guess, I stayed busy, but I did write some new sketches of songs. Won't be long before I have enough material to work something out. Volcano Hill is a rough one, but I like the overall feel of it. I'll polish it up a little later. I have a couple of other things I've worked on, but I haven't decided whether to add the cheesy drums to them or not.

I had a new friend that wrecked his motorcycle last Tuesday night. I talked to him about it and all just before it happened, but if you're drinking, a motorcycle is the last thing you need to be on. Throw in the accident upgrades like, just had the thing for a week, bald tires, a customized reverse gearbox, jeans and a t-shirt, 900 cc engine, and you can see where beer is going to take you on this bike. He was lucky though, he only spent a few seconds on the pavement at 65 MPH, and slid into the grass. The bike though, did a ghost ride throughout the rest of the guardrail and is totaled. My friend thought he was dead as he left the bike. He's a lucky man and survives with a hurt back and some road rash to remind him of a lesson well learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home