25.5.05

Sponge

The time has come for me to take the shadows that I percieve on the cave wall and abstract them into some perception, vaguely resembling a reality in which I believe. It has been said that a life worth living, is a life worth writing about. How funny is it that I just had about 10 minutes of writer's block after that sentence?

The Ion Farming starts at 7:00 AM and continues to 3:30 PM. I was worried about traffic when I came here, but starting a little earlier in the day combined with the Ion Farm's location helps keep the tension low. I try to be the sponge, absorbing the intracies of the farming processes, and with some success. It's like walking into the middle of a movie and trying to find out what's going on. I try to refrain from asking to quickly and learn with my eyes. Unless it's a question, you can never learn anything by talking, you only re-affirm what you already know.

Sometime I get this feeling like I'm really on the verge of something big, something huge. I guess it's that delusion that keeps me searching and looking for the purpose, looking for what I was meant to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home