27.5.05

The Crappernet

The 4th shift weekend days started today. I see lots of new faces around me. Which means that someone has been breaking the first rule of Fight Club. It's going to be a long day. We have 4 active machines getting built and about 6 guys: 2 to work, 2 to learn, 2 to b.s. with a couple of floaters to take up the slack in any necessary areas. Of course, with all the freetime I've discovered a new "buzzword" I think that will catch on like wildfire. It's called "The Crappernet" and it's a situation when you can use a PDA and a wireless network to surf the net while hanging out in the bathroom stall. It's the ultimate in productivity and falls right in line with eliminating smoke breaks in the workplace. In fact, I think the stall should have a timeclock on it you have to punch to get in and out of it. I plan on having a talk with my Marketing Guy to see what we can do. It falls right in line with what I believe the framers of the internet and computer technology foresaw in their future, whilst suffering horrendous bowel cramps creating the code that one day would become Hot or Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home